
...and for Alice, that would be Candice...
Here we have a exerpt straight from Messing with Magic on how Alice feels about Canidce...
In came Candice, lightly tanned and stick skinny with a short blue cheerleading skirt rimmed with purple at the bottom. Candice was otherwise known as the devil’s wife in a perfectly preppy body.
.....I stared her down, eyes red with fire I’m sure. My fists clenched. Candice had always found some way to mock me. Everyone has a rival, someone who they just hate, I hated Candice.
.......I am sick of being ridiculed because of her and her Barbie clones. I’m not a cutter or suicidal, I’m not upset or sad about my life, I hate that they assume things about me because I’m my own person.
...There's a few litle places from the first confrentation with Candice this school year, how will things go from then on? I guess you'll have to stay tuned and check out my book :)
Thursday, May 27, 2010
There's Always one Mean Girl....
Posted by Buddie Ann at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment