BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Discouragement...

Hi guys,

I'm not gonna lie, I've been a bit bummed out today. Well, not just today...I don't know. Anyway...I've been sending to agents again, in hopes that they will take interest to my story.

I had this name stuck in my head the other day....Harvey Klinger Agency...and I thought hey, I'd heard that before. Turns out they were on my list. I sent off to the agent I thought would be fit my book and what did I get? A big fat NO. I had all these hopes that I would finally get published, and wham...they all got shoved back in my face. We all know how pleasant that can be.

Also I got a new car :) and I had to pay $233.25 for two stupid pieces of tin! I know the law is the law, but come on! A dishwasher doesn't have that kind of money! Oh and the lovely thing, over a hundred of it was taxes.

As you can see I've been a little in the dumps lately. Icky :/
That doesn't mean I'll stop trying to get published though.

It'll happen....eventually. I have faith :)

Wish my luck!

Lots of love,

Buddie




Why the picture...cause it's awesome :)

0 comments: