BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Catching the Writing Bug :)

On Saturday I had the opportunity to go to an awesome conference in Ephraim for aspiring authors. I had the opportunity to meet 20 different published authors and even talk with a few of them. It was a really neat experience to get me fired up about writing and reading overall. I wish I'd have brought more money to buy a couple more books :)

Anyway, I'm just all excited to see othe people out there just like me. It's fun to get to know them :) Nothing beats writing. I can tell you that right now. If you've ever considered it, but haven't done anything about it, then I'll come over there and slap you with a fish! It's an awesome form of therapy.

That's all for tonight, gotta get back to my book :)

0 comments: