Hey guys!
Just got back from a few days in the Las Vegas sun. It was a blast. I had the opportunity to go see a lot of cool thing inside the Luxor and down the strip of Vegas. I also got some cute clothes for school and took a nice break off from work. It was much needed. I also got a few ideas as well...they'll be more developed soon.
Anyway, It's been three weeks now since I sent off in an attempt to get an adgent. Three to Five more and I'll know whether or not I'll have myself an adgent.
As for Maybe... it's still in the editing process. I'm up to about 27,000 words now, which is about 90 pages. I want to make it much longer and expand. Which I'll be working on doing night and day until school starts. I'm really excited to share pieces of Maybe... with the world to get everyone excited, but sometimes, keeping it a secret is the best way to excite everyone. So, in case you were wondering, that's why I haven't been sharing. I only want to you know what's on the back cover when you crack open your own edition of my book.
Wow, I'm excited for that book to really get published. The idea just makes me smile like a fool :)
Also! I now have a page on facebook, look me up and "like" me cause I could really use the support. Also, tell your friends! :)
Thanks for the support!
Buddie Ann
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Vacation!
Posted by Buddie Ann at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment