Alrighty well, it's been some time.
A long time actually.
School and work are just sucking up time like leeches and it seems as if every spare second I actually have ends in me falling asleep for 2 hours. Yeah, it's kinda depressing.
Anyway, I have an update for you. I sent off to my first attempt in getting an agent as you already know...and I go zero response. Therefore, I am still agent-less and Maybe... also remains unpublished. But, I'm not giving up! I just barely sent out attempt two at this whole thing and hopefully, it will go over much better than the first time.
That's about it as far as an update goes. Gotta get back to homework! Such a joy :)
Much love!
Buddie Ann
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Trying Again!
Posted by Buddie Ann at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment