Hey yall! Haha I sound country.
Well, I haven't had the opportunity to update recently. And I'm just finding a spare moment! First of all agent four and five still haven't responded. It's been four weeks since I sent for number four and three weeks since I sent for number five. Will number six be the lucky one? Gosh I sure hope so!
In other news...our school is doing a book trailer contest. Which is basically like a movie trailer, only for books! And as well as doing a trailer for the lovely Thirteen Reasons Why by the one and only Jay Asher, I'll aslo be doing one for Maybe...
I'm failry excited about this except I have very little camera skill what so ever. So hopefully those around me will be willing to help :)
Thanks for taking the time to read this entry.
And stay tuned for another episode of this broadcast!
Much love,
Buddie
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Busy Busy Buddie :)
Posted by Buddie Ann at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment