Hey guys!
So It's been about a month since I last updated. Time sure is flying. The play is keeping me pretty busy and so I haven't had time for much of anything lately.
Anyway, I got a response from another agent...and they regret to infor me...
Yeah another no. It sucks, but oh well, I think I'm gonna try and find time to look up some more possible agents soon.
So, I'm quite frusterated with technology right now. My laptop (which is where Maybe... is saved) is having a minor meltdown. The internet on it sort of crashed. Also, I can't get a flash drive to load onto my computer to back Maybe... up! It's freaking me out!! I've got to take my computer to a super geek to fix it. And that could take weeks!!! I'm not very excited about this whole situation!
Alright, I'm done venting. Just thought I'd let all of this out somewhere.
Peace Out!
Me
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Technology Sucks!
Posted by Buddie Ann at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment