BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mini Miracle :)

Hey guys!!

As I stated before, I was having issues with my computer saving Maybe... to a flash drive. Guess what?! It loaded on the FIRST TRY yesterday!!! For me, it's a mini miracle :) hence the name of this blog...
Is hence a word?

Well anyway, our school is doing book trailers to promote our favorite books. I've selected Thirteen Reasons Why by the incredible Jay Asher, my current favorite book and author. I'm also working on one for Maybe... as well. It should all go well. Below is a random picture I found while I was looking for stellar(spelling?) pictures for these trailers I found this and fell in love with it :) Hope you like it as well.

Also, I'm pretty sure you guys can comment on these blogs, so if you have something to say, or some sort of feedback on anything I've posted, feel free to leave a comment. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

As far as writing life is going, it's all pretty good. Today I'm going agent hunting on www.agentquery.com (remember that if you're looking to be a future writer as well). Then I'll be sending off more letters and striving to get published.

Have an awesome day!!

0 comments: