...After yesterday's sad sad poem I thought I'd share something a little more positive...and from my book...this is a little piece of Messing with Magic. I hope you enjoy it.
I couldn’t believe it at first. I’m just your average sixteen year old. Not even average, I’m a weird one. I have black hair that is super long and I wear clip in colored extensions. I am goth and have pale skin that won’t tan. Why would I have powers?
Well, apparently, I did. I had the proof in front of me. I could perform spells of any sort out of the book my mom gave me and I could even create my own spells as long as they rhymed. I’d mastered the first whole book of spells and potions (edition one according to the cover) and apparently my mom had already sent out for edition two which would be here soon. What more could happen that would make me seem like a freak? Not much by my guess.
That’s the story of how it all started. Now I can cast spells and brew potions, I am a witch with all of the finishing touches, except one thing, I don’t have green skin or ugly warts.
Alright there you have it, a little bit of my very own book! Wow, it makes me so excited to say that! Haha! :)
Comment and once again promote!
Love Ya!
Monday, April 19, 2010
On a Lighter Note...
Posted by Buddie Ann at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment